- Greg Briley, second base
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 6.75 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Winstead, Roger W. more info on Winstead, Roger W.
- North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority more info on North Carolina State University. Student Media Authority
- Created Date:
- Players congratulate second baseman Greg Briley after he hit a home run. In 1986 Briley set what was then a school record for his twenty-seven-game hitting streak. He is still in the NC State record book for the second most stolen bases (twenty-six) in a season. Briley would go on to play in the majors for the Mariners and the Marlins.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Competitions (UA023.004.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).