- E. P. Speer, second base
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- E. P. Speer, shown here in 1910, played second base on the varsity team. The year before he was shortstop and captain of the freshman baseball team. During the 1910 season, the team only lost one game and outscored opponents 105-33 over the course of nineteen games.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Players, Q-Z (UA023.004.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).