- Tommy Smith, outfield
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Tommy Smith began his career at N. C. State as a freshman pitcher but moved to the outfield in 1970. In the 1970 season he hit .379 with five home runs, thirty-three RBIs, and forty-four hits. He went on to play in the majors for the Cleveland Indians from 1973 to 1976.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Players, Q-Z (UA023.004.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).