Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Bob Kennel, catcher
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Sports Publicity more info on North Carolina State University. Sports Publicity
- Created Date:
- Kennel holds the record for the third-highest single season batting average (.419) in N. C. State baseball history. He played baseball, football, and basketball and may be the only player to have practiced all three in one day. Known as a power hitter, Kennel played on the All-Conference team and the NCAA All-District team in 1957. He turned down an opportunity to play for the Orioles to finish his college career.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Baseball. Players, I-P (UA023.004.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).