- Tobacco redrying plant, Rocky Mount, North Carolina, October 25, 1955.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- North Carolina State College. Visual Aids Department more info on North Carolina State College. Visual Aids Department
- Created Date:
- Man and woman removing sticks of tobacco from redrying machine.
Rocky Mount (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.