- Tobacco ready to be hung in barn for curing at the Woodrow Smith Farm
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Man and woman holding a full stick of tobacco. Tobacco ready to be hung in barn for curing, Woodrow Smith Farm, July 14, 1961.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.