- Dr. William E. Splinter in field with tobacco harvester
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Research at North Carolina State University designed to assist farmers of the state is typified by Dr. William E. Splinter of the Biology and Agricultural Engineering Department. He displays a leaf harvested by a machine he helped develop, August 1967.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.