Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dr. C. J. Nusbaum, Professor J. C. Wells, and grower Clifton Carter discuss black shank disease of tobacco
Community and Extension
Tobacco -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. C. J. Nusbaum and Professor J. C. Wells discuss serious implications of black shank tobacco with Mr. Clifton Carter, a grower, in 1951. Location is near Patterson Hall.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Nusbaum, Charles J. more info on Nusbaum, Charles J. (Charles Joseph), 1906-1987
Wells, J. C. more info on Wells, J. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.