- Educational exhibit given at Commercial National Bank, Raleigh, North Carolina, March 30, 1918 by office of Poultry Investigation and Pathology, North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station and North Carolina State College.
World War, 1914-1918
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Poultry science. Exhibitions (UA023.007.067) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).