Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Vetville Housing, birds-eye view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "View of Vetville, veteran student housing project. North Carolina State College, August 7, 1947." Vetville was the name for a community that sprung up on the edge of NCSU's campus following World War II to house students and their families who were coming to the university under the G.I. Bill. Vetville held residents until the late 1950s when it was demolished to make room for Bragaw Residence Hall.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- NC State University