Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agricultural extension worker demonstrating importance of nitrogen-producing crops while in field with farmer and children
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Agricultural extension workers
Soils -- Nitrogen content
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Agricultural extension worker demonstrating importance of nitrogen-producing crops (possibly a type of vetch) while in field with farmer and three children. An unidentified county agent is pictured in a setting that reflected the efforts of extension personnel to convince North Carolina farmers of the importance of raising nitrogen-producing crops
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).