- Cotton exhibit in store of Snow Hill
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Cotton exhibit placed in store of Snow Hill by county agent A.M. Dickson in November 1920 to promote use of better seed by farmers in planting cotton. One is the [barren?] late maturing cotten and the other is the low, shy foliaged early maturing kind- contrasting good and poor types of cotton. This is the same exhibit shown at the Tarboro Fair.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Snow Hill (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Biology and environmental engineering (UA023.007.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).