- Livestock Judging Team, 1948.
Livestock -- Judging
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pictured from left to right, first row: Paul Church, William Hall, Lloyd Outlaw, and Arthur Pitzer, alternate. Back row: Lemeul Goode, Coach, John Knox, Floyd Moore, William Potts, alternate.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Animal science. Cattle, beef (UA023.007.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).