Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Winning exhibit at the State College Student Agriculture Fair
- Pictured here is the winning exhibit at the State College Student Agriculture Fair; Shown with the exhibit are, left to right: C. L. Newman, who originated the Ag Fair and returned this year as a judge; V. H. Underwood, director of the winning exhibit; and J. E. Brewer, co-director. Both students are members of the Horticulture department.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Newman, C. L. more info on Newman, C. L.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Photographs, 1900-1999 (UA023.006) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)