Agricultural Extension service agent Virginia Wilson conducting cooking class for wives of married N.C. State students
Vetville, NC State University (Raleigh, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Agricultural Extension service agent Virginia Wilson conducting cooking class for wives of married N.C. State students
Community and Extension
Women -- History
Young Men's Christian associations
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Wooten, Richard M. more info on Wooten, Richard M.
- North Carolina State College. Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. Alumni Association
- Created Date:
- Virginia Wilson holding a desert in front of an audience of women. Miss S. Virginia Wilson of the Agricultural Extension Service conducts a cooking school for the wives of the married students in the West Campus Branch of the YMCA.
Wilson, S. Virginia
more info on Wilson, S. Virginia
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Organizations (UA023.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Vetville (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NC State University