- Student amateur radio operators at Gaston Technical Institute
Amateur radio stations
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Robinson, Allan more info on Robinson, Allan
- North Carolina State College. Visual Aids Department more info on North Carolina State College. Visual Aids Department
- Created Date:
- Three of the students at the Gaston Technical Institute are amateur radio operators and members of the Tar Heer Amateur Network. They are pictured here as they talk with other amateur operators across the state. They are David W. Langley of Aurora (seated), Paul Horton of Durham (center), and William Covington of Raleigh (right). All three students plan to go into radio and television engineering following their graduation from the Technical Institute.
Gaston Technical Institute
more info on Gaston Technical Institute
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Continuing Education. General (UA023.019.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).