- Professor Paul Rust with word projector for speed reading
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Paul J. Rust, Professor of Psychology; Transcribed from Office of Information's news release: Teaches College Reading: Professor Paul Rust, a North Carolina State Psychologist uses a machine capable of projecting reading materials up to 30,000 words per minute. Dr. Rust teaches "speed reading" classes. The average student, Rust says, reads about 270 words per minute.
North Carolina State University. College of Humanities and Social Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Humanities and Social Sciences
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Rust, Paul J. more info on Rust, Paul J.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, R (UA023.024.029) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).