- Professor C. R. McCullough among several fig trees in the Panama Canal Zone jungle area
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Professor C. R. McCullough of the North Carolina State College Civil Engineering Department stands among several large fig trees, features of the Panama Canal Zone jungle area in which the study was conducted, January 12, 1956. Civil engineering negatives
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
McCullough, Charles R. more info on McCullough, Charles R.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, M (UA023.024.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).