- Front view of temporary classroom building in "Barracks Square," considered a "Vetville Building"
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Vetville was the name for a community that sprung up on the edge of NCSU's campus following World War II to house students and their families who were coming to the university under the G.I. Bill. Vetville held residents until the late 1950s when it was demolished to make room for Bragaw Residence Hall.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Vetville, Trailwood, and Westhaven (UA023.005.094) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- North Carolina