- Dr. Frank P. Graham portrait
Agriculture -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15.2 x 10.2 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. Frank P. Graham, President, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Dr. Graham was named Progressive Farmer's "Man of the Year" in 1940 for his service to North Carolina agriculture
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
University of North Carolina (System) -- Administration more info on University of North Carolina (System) -- Administration
Graham, Frank Porter more info on Graham, Frank Porter, 1886-1972
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, G (UA023.024.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.