Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- R. Buckminster Fuller with his models of energetic geometry and dymaxion geodesic structures
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Larsen, Hazel more info on Larsen, Hazel
- Created Date:
- Buckminster Fuller at Black Mountain in 1948, when he build his first dome, constructed from multicolored Venitian blind strips. Photographer: Hazel Larsen, Black Mountain, North Carolina
Fuller, R. Buckminster
more info on Fuller, R. Buckminster (Richard Buckminster), 1895-1983
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, F (UA023.024.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).