- William C. Friday and his father at Southern Textile Exposition in Greenville, SC
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- William C. Friday and his father, D. L. Friday, at Southern Textile Exposition in Greenville, S. C., on textile seniors' inspection trip. April 4, 1941.
Friday, William C.
more info on Friday, William C. (William Clyde)
North Carolina State College. School of Textiles more info on North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, F (UA023.024.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).