- Dr. Charles Goldthwait receiving award
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- NCSU Olney Medal Winner: Dr. Charles Goldthwait, on the right, North Carolina State University researcher and winner of the Olney Medal for outstanding achievement in textile chemistry, is shown with Dr. George Pain, executive secretary of the American Society of Textile Chemists and Colorists. They are holding a plaque which contains the names of Olney Medalists chosen by the ASTCC.
Goldthwait, Charles F.
more info on Goldthwait, Charles F.
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, G (UA023.024.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).