- Dr. A. C. Campbell portrait
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. A. C. Campbell, June 19, 1940; Donated by the Nursing Staff: Miss V. Harvard, Head Nurse; Miss A. Mayes, Assistant Nurse; Mrs. C. C. Brooks, Night Nurse; Mrs. W. V. Hamilton, X-Ray and Lab Technician; Boys bringing their parents through so often asked for a photograph to show them. This photograph was framed and hung in Clark Infirmary for a number of years.
North Carolina State University -- Professional Staff
more info on North Carolina State University -- Professional Staff
Campbell, A. C. more info on Campbell, A. C.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, C (UA023.024.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).