- Gene Butler portrait
Youth -- Societies and clubs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 4
- Item identifier:
- Waller Studio more info on Waller Studio
- Created Date:
- Gene Butler, Treasurer, Y.M.C.A., 1958-1959; Waller Studio, N. C.
more info on Butler, Gene
Young Men’s Christian Associations of North Carolina more info on Young Men’s Christian Associations of North Carolina
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, B (UA023.024.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).