- Chancellor John T. Caldwell, Postmaster General J. Edward Day, and Anthony J. Celebrezze at ceremony for higher education stamp
Rites and ceremonies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Chancellor John T. Caldwell of North Carolina State College (left) joined members of President Kennedy's cabinet at ceremonies introducing a stamp in honor of higher education. On the speakers’ platform with him are Postmaster General J. Edward Day (center) and Anthony J. Celebrezze, Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare. The ceremonies took place at one of the sessions of the recent annual meeting of the Association of the State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges in Washington, D.C.
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, C (UA023.024.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).