- Court of Saint Patrick and Princess Pat
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: St. Pat, right (seated), W.W. Weltmer, '30, and Princess Pat, Miss Virginia Rogers, ruling sovereigns of the Spring Ceremonial of the School of Engineering at North Carolina State College, waiting to confer Knighthood upon members of the senior class who have proved themselves engineers. The traditional Blarney Stone, Prized relic of the School of Engineering, appear on the top step of the dais.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Engineers' Week (UA023.023.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).