Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Lee Residence Hall, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Lee Residence Hall was built in 1964. Lee Hall is named for William Carey Lee (1895-1948), of the Class of 1916, who was the first commanding General of the 101st Airborne parachute troops during World War I. He later served as an ROTC professor of military science at N.C. State.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)