- Men standing in front of the Shacks
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- In 1913, due to increased student enrollment, ten temporary wooden buildings, with six rooms each, were constructed. They were known as "the Shacks," and remained in use for several years.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, Q-S (UA023.005.080) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).