- Poe Hall, view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Poe Hall is named for Clarence Hamilton Poe (1881-1964). Poe served as editor of the Progressive Farmer and an advocate for improved services for rural people. He was an advocate of the programs that NC State provided, particularly in terms of agricultural education and research. He received the North Carolina Medal in 1964 and an honorary Doctor of Agricultural Education in 1951 from NC State. Poe Hall was built in 1971.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Poe Hall (UA023.005.074) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).