Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Peele Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Peele Hall is named for William Joseph Peele (1855-1919), who founded the Watauga Club, which played the central role in creating what is now North Carolina State University. He gave the dedication address at Holladay Hall and was one of the founders of the North Carolina Historical Commission. The building was built in 1928.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).