Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Peele Hall, front entrance
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Paulson, J. D. more info on Paulson, J. D.
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Peele Hall is named for William Joseph Peele (1855-1919), who founded the Watauga Club, which played the central role in creating what is now North Carolina State University. He gave the dedication address at Holladay Hall and was one of the founders of the North Carolina Historical Commission. The building was built in 1928.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)