Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Basement floor plan of the Agricultural Building (Patterson Hall)
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 13 x 18 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.
Building: North Carolina State University, Samuel Ledgerwood Patterson Hall -- Agriculture Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920 more info on Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920
- Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938 more info on Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938
- Hook and Sawyer (Charlotte, N.C.) more info on Hook and Sawyer (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University