Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Page Hall at night
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Page Hall is named for Walter Hines Page (1855-1918), who was a member of the Watauga Club and supported the establishment of North Carolina State University. Page served as editor of the State Chronicle and as ambassador to Great Britain from 1913-1918. Page Hall was built in 1922.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)