- Page Hall at night
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Page Hall is named for Walter Hines Page (1855-1918), who was a member of the Watauga Club and supported the establishment of North Carolina State University. Page served as editor of the State Chronicle and as ambassador to Great Britain from 1913-1918. Page Hall was built in 1922.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Page Hall (UA023.005.071) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).