- Nelson Hall, Textile Library
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Nelson Hall is named for Thomas Nelson (1872-1953). Nelson was a lecturer in weaving and design at NC State and became head of the department in 1924 until 1943. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Science by the college in 1926. The hall was built in 1938. The library became the Burlington Library.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Nelson Hall (UA023.005.065) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).