Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- School of Engineering students checking the operation of a ground aviation trainer for pilots
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- School of Engineering students Arthur Crews (seated) and Jack McCracken (standing) checking the operation of the Link Trainer for the 1952 Engineers' Fair at North Carolina State College. The Link Trainer, invented by Edward Link in 1928, was a ground aviation trainer for pilots.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
McCracken, Jack more info on McCracken, Jack
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Organizations (UA023.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).