Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- A world record tribute to consumption was erected Wednesday afternoon in Harris Field when the sudsy sisters of Sigma Kappa built a pyramid comprised of 140 kegs, representing 2,170 gallons of drained brew.
Greek letter societies
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Tzouvelekas, Mark more info on Tzouvelekas, Mark
- North Carolina State University. Publications Authority more info on North Carolina State University. Publications Authority
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of Sigma Kappa Sorority members posing with beer keg pyramid, North Carolina State University.
Sigma Kappa Sorority
more info on Sigma Kappa Sorority
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Organizations (UA023.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)