- Charter members of the 4-H Honor Club at the 1981 dedication of the L. R. Harrill cases in the D. H. Hill Library archives
Community and Extension
Libraries -- Special collections
4-H clubs -- Membership
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Edmund Aycock, Vernon James, Boyce Brooks, and Sam Raper, charter members of [4-H] Honor Club, at the 1981 dedication of the [L. R.] Harrill cases in the D. H. Hill Library archives at North Carolina State University.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development. Celebrations and ceremonies (UA023.008.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: North Carolina State University, D. H. Hill Library (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 4700 Hillsborough Street
- North Carolina