- Delegates to the First National 4-H Camp, June 1927
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 20 x 16 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Delegates to the First Nation[al] 4-H Camp (June 1927) were starting a tradition that has continued until today in the form of the National 4-H Conference. Representing North Carolina at that historic first were L. R. Harrill, newly appointed State Club leader; Lela Paul, Aaron Peele, Augusta Raymond, Elton Whitle, and Assistant State Home Demonstration Agent Maude Wallace.
National 4-H Conference
more info on National 4-H Conference
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- National 4-H Camp (UA023.008.036) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.