Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agricultural extension pioneers I. O. Schaub, L. R. Harrill, Jane S. McKimmon, and Clarence Poe
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pioneers all: Schaub, Harrill, McKimmon, Poe; Director of the North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service I. O. Schaub, North Carolina 4-H Club Leader L. R. Harrill, pioneer Home Demonstration Agent Jane S. Mckimmon, and Clarence Poe, editor and publisher of The Progressive Farmer.
McKimmon, Jane S.
more info on McKimmon, Jane S., 1867-1957
Poe, Clarence Hamilton more info on Poe, Clarence Hamilton, 1881-1964
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
Schaub, I. O. more info on Schaub, I. O. (Ira Obed), 1880-1971
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service. Home Demonstration Program more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service. Home Demonstration Program
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.