- Southpoint 4-H Clubhouse in Gaston County, one of the first, if not the first clubhouse, in North Carolina.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Facilities and meetings (UA023.008.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.