- 4-H club meeting at a Pender County, N.C., farm home, 1927
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- [4-H] club meetings such as this one being held at a Pender County farm home in 1927, were an essential part of club work and taught many lessons in parliamentary procedure. One member of this club, Lucy Blake (seventh from left), became leader of the Home Demonstration program in Virginia.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Pender County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. Facilities and meetings (UA023.008.022) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.