- Kirsten Rondun and agent planning to make over a dress.
Community and Extension
Home economics extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 16 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Ackerman, G. W. more info on Ackerman, G. W.
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
- Kirsten Rondun (left) from Denmark, learning about 4-H club work and sewing from Nora Miller (right) of the Burgaw Club in Pender County, North Carolina.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Home economics (UA023.008.100) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.