Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- President Eisenhower receiving a copy of the 4-H Report to the Nation, April 17, 1953
Community and Extension
Presidents -- United States
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Hunton, Ed more info on Hunton, Ed
- United States. Extension Service more info on United States. Extension Service
- Created Date:
- President Eisenhower flashes his famous smile as he receives a copy of the 4-H Report to the Nation, April 17, 1953. Iredell County [North Carolina] club member Francis Pressley (next to Eisenhower), who was on hand for the presentation, has since become a leader in international 4-H activities.
Eisenhower, Dwight D.
more info on Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.