- Peanut project by Cumberland County 4-H member, with 4-H specialist Pug Hollowell
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Jeter, F. H. more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
- Created Date:
- Peanut project by 4-H member Rudolph Ellis of Cumberland County, North Carolina, with 4-H specialist Pug Hollowell.
College student works
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Cumberland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Plants (UA023.008.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.