- African-American 4-H members at state dairy show
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- State dairy show for Negro 4-H, 1945. View of African-American 4-H members, with dairy cows and barn in background, holding their first statewide dairy show at Greensboro, North Carolina, September 1945.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H clubs. African-Americans (UA023.008.023) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.