Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Roadside markets on the trunk highways of North Carolina are being encouraged by Agricultural Extension workers
Community and Extension
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 20 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Roadside markets on the trunk highways of North Carolina are being encouraged by Agricultural Extension workers. This market was arranged by two 4-H Club girls as a demonstration of what a roadside market should look like. It was in place during the Farmers' Convention at North Carolina State College last summer.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.