- Short Course at N.C. State
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Denmark Photography more info on Denmark Photography (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Created Date:
- View of classroom showing 4-H boys seated at tables and instructor at front of room.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Club Week (UA023.008.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.