Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Abner Knowles, L. R. Harrill, and Frances MacGregor at 4-H Club Week
Community and Extension
World War, 1939-1945
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 17 x 22 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Thompson, F. more info on Thompson, F.
- Created Date:
- From left to right: Abner Knowles (slicing watermelon), L. R. Harrill (biting into watermelon), Frances MacGregor, and Ruth Current. Young men and women club members are gathered around watching the event.
Harrill, L. R.
more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
Current, Ruth Augusta more info on Current, Ruth Augusta, 1901-1967
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.