- Park Shops, interior view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Park Shops are named after Charles Benjamin Park (1867-1944), an expert machinist, who was superintendent of shop at NC State for almost fifty years, beginning in 1891. The Shops were built in 1914 and originally used by the mechanical engineering department for shop classes.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, O-P (UA023.005.070) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).